Shitennou
Where the senshi and shitennou find love

Home » General » Introductions » Happy New Year!!!
Happy New Year!!! [message #17912] Fri, 04 January 2013 14:46 Go to next message
Caitlynne is currently offline  Caitlynne
Hello, everyone!!

Just another rabid fangirl making the scene. Smile I've been following quite a few of you on the FanFiction scene (wow, that doesn't sound stalker-ish in the least!) and have very mildly started dabbling my toe into the world of senshi/shittenou fanfics. So I thought I'd join here to converse with you all and maybe get some feedback!

My story I'm working on is called "She Walks in Beauty" (points to FanFic site) where I go by the author name Caitlynne. It's the workings of my epic Venus/Kunzite story. If you'd like to take a peek and let me know how you think I'm doing so far that would be uberness! I've been kind of struggling with motivation issues lately... I'm hoping this will jumpstart things!

Anywho! To wrap things up... Wow, I'm a huge fan... of, like... ALL of you!

Cheers,

Cait
Re: Happy New Year!!! [message #17913 is a reply to message #17912] Fri, 04 January 2013 17:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charliechaplin2 is currently offline  charliechaplin2

Ficathon 2006

Oooh! Yay! New blood- I mean, fresh meat- uh... no, I was trying to say:

WELCOME! Wink

Give me until next week and then I shall definitely check out your work! Mina/Kunz is always a great motivator!!!

Welcome to the forums, I'm so glad you're here! ^_^

He felt like a man who, chasing rainbows, has had one of them suddenly turn and bite him in the leg.
-P. G. Wodehouse
Re: Happy New Year!!! [message #17914 is a reply to message #17913] Mon, 07 January 2013 09:43 Go to previous message
Caitlynne is currently offline  Caitlynne
Eep! One of my heroes! haha

I literally JUST finished reading Hooligans early last week, and I absolutely loved it! You've got such a great style for creating the relationship between all of the Shitennou as normal college guys (or maybe not so normal in some cases!). And I'm not too embarrassed to admit I check every other day to see if you've updated it yet. Smile

So thanks for the warm welcome, and I hope you enjoy my drabblings! I realize I didn't put up a link... The story is here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7312150/1/She-Walks-in-Beauty

Previous Topic: Greetings and Introductions!
Next Topic: Hi~
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 20 17:21:02 EDT 2018