Shitennou
Where the senshi and shitennou find love

Home » General » Introductions » Hello there!
Hello there! [message #17669] Wed, 13 June 2012 03:13 Go to next message
Lesa is currently offline  Lesa
Hi, all.

Long time stalker of this place and many of the wonderful writers here, finally figured I'd make myself a proper account to enjoy the awesomeness all the more.

Name's Lesa, LJ is lesalanna - I was around for a bit in 09, but then school took over my life (I got better!) - and aim to be here/around a hell of a lot more now.

My favorite pairing beyond Usagi/Mamoru is Ami/Zoisite (in any/all incarnations). Makoto/Nephrite and Haruka/Michiru I also prefer seeing together, but I'm a lot more fluid on the Kunzite/Minako/Rei/Jadeite end of things, enjoying seeing Setsuna and/or (legal age!) Hotaru added in there, if pairings are to be had for all and sundry. I'll read anything, but prefer fluff and comedy with drama and some angst. Pure angst all the time just makes me sad.

Pardon any/all swearing, I sometimes let go like a semi-polite fishwife. I'm a book obsessed anime/scifi/fantasy/comic geek with a bad habit of talking to myself. Desperately trying to get into the publishing world as an editor, but we'll see how life goes. I could probably go on, but I'll just shut up now, seems to be a better play.

- Lesa

[Updated on: Wed, 13 June 2012 03:17]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Hello there! [message #17671 is a reply to message #17669] Wed, 13 June 2012 04:05 Go to previous message
charliechaplin2 is currently offline  charliechaplin2

Ficathon 2006

Welcome welcome welcome!!!!!!!!

Very Happy Very Happy

He felt like a man who, chasing rainbows, has had one of them suddenly turn and bite him in the leg.
-P. G. Wodehouse
Previous Topic: Hi there!
Next Topic: Hello
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 20 17:23:17 EDT 2018