Shitennou
Where the senshi and shitennou find love

Home » General » Introductions » Hi there!
Hi there! [message #17661] Fri, 08 June 2012 11:08 Go to next message
sarsaparillia is currently offline  sarsaparillia
I probably should have done this ages and ages ago, because I've been lurking non-stop for almost six months. But, um, yeah. Hi! I'm Sara, I'm twenty, and I'm prone to giggle fits, screeching, and losing my phone. I'm a sweets person who loves to bake and to clean, but my attention span is near-about long as a gnat's. I've loved Sailor Moon since I was six years old, but I've only recently (read: the last year and a half) re-discovered my obsession with it.

I'm generally happy, though, and I'd really love to make friends! Smile
Re: Hi there! [message #17662 is a reply to message #17661] Fri, 08 June 2012 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Warrior of Ice is currently offline  Warrior of Ice
Welcome to the forum! It's great to have you on board Smile If you have any favorite recipes, feel free to share them. The world can never have enough sweets!

Now for the perennial question: do you have a favorite senshi/Shitennou/ship?

And also a Ficathon plug: You're probably already aware of it, but the Ficathon is a great opportunity to get some writing in, connect with authors, and read hands-down fantastic fic. It's run by the wonderful and extremely organized Thalia, and more details are located in her posts in the Fandom section. Definitely feel free to join in if this something that you would be interested in. And of course, no pressure -- all fics are released at the end for everyone to read. Very Happy
Re: Hi there! [message #17663 is a reply to message #17662] Fri, 08 June 2012 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sarsaparillia is currently offline  sarsaparillia
It's nice to be here! My favourite recipe is a strawberry chiffon cake, and you're totally right. The world can never, ever have enough sweets.

And of course I do: it's a toss-up between Rei/Jadeite and Ami/Zoicite, although I love all four pairings so much it's hard to choose.

The Ficathon is honestly why I finally stopped being a creep and came to say hello. I would have loved to have participated last year, but I was too late, and sign-ups had already closed. So this year I figured I should get on that.
Re: Hi there! [message #17665 is a reply to message #17663] Sat, 09 June 2012 16:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charliechaplin2 is currently offline  charliechaplin2

Ficathon 2006

Oh horray! Not only do we get new blood, but we get a new entry for the ficathon!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, welcome! Very Happy

He felt like a man who, chasing rainbows, has had one of them suddenly turn and bite him in the leg.
-P. G. Wodehouse
Re: Hi there! [message #17667 is a reply to message #17661] Mon, 11 June 2012 11:39 Go to previous message
LovelyLytton is currently offline  LovelyLytton
Welcome to the forum! Smile
Previous Topic: Hello All!!
Next Topic: Hello there!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 20 17:28:24 EDT 2018