Shitennou
Where the senshi and shitennou find love

Home » General » Introductions » Hello All!!
icon7.gif  Hello All!! [message #17536] Tue, 22 November 2011 19:17 Go to next message
ForeverBreathlessXO is currently offline  ForeverBreathlessXO
Hellooo! I've been a senshi/shitennou fan for some time but just recently been really pulled into it and I'm having a great time exploring all the fandoms out there Smile

I do have an idea for a new story, but I'm not entirely sure how to go about it. I'm looking for suggestions and feedback.

It's a little out there, and will probably have a very small following, if any.

So without further ado, I would like to suggest:

Firefly -- With the Senshi/Shitennou as cast. No Usagi or Mamoru.

Mal - Kunzite
Jayne - Nephrite
Wash - Jadeite
Simon - Zoisite
Inara - Minako
River - Makoto
Zoe - Rei
Kaylee - Ami

I know a couple of them are stretches (Ami, Mako and Neph) but I think it could work with a few twists. What do you think? Let me know!

"I swear by my pretty floral bonnet - I will end you." -Capt. Mal Reynolds
Re: Hello All!! [message #17541 is a reply to message #17536] Wed, 23 November 2011 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charliechaplin2 is currently offline  charliechaplin2

Ficathon 2006

I would totally read it and welcome to the board! Surprised

He felt like a man who, chasing rainbows, has had one of them suddenly turn and bite him in the leg.
-P. G. Wodehouse
Re: Hello All!! [message #17543 is a reply to message #17536] Wed, 23 November 2011 17:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nelwynp is currently offline  nelwynp

Ficathon 2006

Funny enough, we had a similar discussion at ficchat meetup! Are you pairing characters by personality or by profession? I'm interested in your decisions!

Welcome to the boards, glad to see new blood! Smile
Re: Hello All!! [message #17546 is a reply to message #17536] Thu, 24 November 2011 00:23 Go to previous message
Warrior of Ice is currently offline  Warrior of Ice
Welcome!!

I'm not familiar with the Firefly fandom, but from what I know about it generally, it sounds like it would be a cool fic Smile I think someone may have written a fic (maybe for an earlier Ficathon) with the Shitennou/senshi in the Firefly verse but not as the the cast itself.

-Ice

[Updated on: Thu, 24 November 2011 01:35]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Hello
Next Topic: Hi there!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 20 17:24:03 EDT 2018