Shitennou
Where the senshi and shitennou find love

Home » General » Introductions » Hi everyone, nice to meet you!
Hi everyone, nice to meet you! [message #16664] Sat, 06 February 2010 18:09 Go to next message
aerhys is currently offline  aerhys
Well, sometime ago i stumbled on this forum and totally fell in love with it Smile.
I'm a reeeally huge fan of Sailor Moon, actually I've been a fan since i was a wee lil' thing, and I've always loved the senshi <3 and consequentially I've been hooked on the spot by the senshi shitennou couples; unfortunately here in Italy this pairings are not known enough *weeps*. (So bear with me if my English is a little crappy) :9.
I really hope to get along with all of you, so go on and spread the luv Very Happy
Re: Hi everyone, nice to meet you! [message #16666 is a reply to message #16664] Sun, 07 February 2010 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charliechaplin2 is currently offline  charliechaplin2

Ficathon 2006

Welcome to the board!!!

Don't worry, there are a few people here who don't have English as their first language, and a few other Italians around too!!

Welcome welcome!

He felt like a man who, chasing rainbows, has had one of them suddenly turn and bite him in the leg.
-P. G. Wodehouse
Re: Hi everyone, nice to meet you! [message #16667 is a reply to message #16664] Sun, 07 February 2010 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks very much Smile.
(by the way I've read your fanfictions, they are amazing, specially Hooligans you should really continue it Very Happy)
Re: Hi everyone, nice to meet you! [message #16668 is a reply to message #16667] Sun, 07 February 2010 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
VVO1 is currently offline  VVO1

aerhys wrote on Sun, 07 February 2010 00:52
Thanks very much Smile.
(by the way I've read your fanfictions, they are amazing, specially Hooligans you should really continue it Very Happy)

What this lady said, CHARLIE.

Welcome aerhys!! I just checked out your art that you posted on LJ, and um, WOW. Is there something in the water in Italia that produces such great artists?? Elianthos is our other resident Italian and you both are blowing me away with your talent.

Hey everyone, check out aerhys's art!!
Re: Hi everyone, nice to meet you! [message #16673 is a reply to message #16664] Mon, 08 February 2010 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charliechaplin2 is currently offline  charliechaplin2

Ficathon 2006

First off, thank you.

Second, I love how you call that Princess Jupiter pic of yours 'doodle' like it's not even a big deal that it's amazing.

Those are awesome! I take it you're a Neph/mako fan then ^_^

He felt like a man who, chasing rainbows, has had one of them suddenly turn and bite him in the leg.
-P. G. Wodehouse
Re: Hi everyone, nice to meet you! [message #16675 is a reply to message #16664] Mon, 08 February 2010 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meh thanks! you're making me all giddy, your appreciation is fuel to my creativity, though I assure you that I majorly suck at anatomy. I'm so happy to have found a community as nice as yours, I think I'll be lurking around for a veeery long time Very Happy
About being a Mako-Neph fan, what to say, you nailed me to the spot Rolling Eyes
Re: Hi everyone, nice to meet you! [message #17098 is a reply to message #16664] Thu, 02 December 2010 00:46 Go to previous message
AnnabelleR is currently offline  AnnabelleR
Hello everyone,
Welcome to the forum.I am also a newbie here and i hope we will enjoy each other's company and will share some useful tips and information with each other.

Previous Topic: Nice to meet you!
Next Topic: Hi everyone!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 20 17:23:38 EDT 2018