Shitennou
Where the senshi and shitennou find love

Home » General » Introductions » hello, all!
hello, all! [message #15775] Wed, 15 July 2009 04:44 Go to next message
aguabella is currently offline  aguabella
Obviously, I'm new here, but HI! *waves*

I've love Sailormoon and the relationship between the senshi and the generals for a long, long time. It was my first fandom, it was the first time I actively went out and looked for fic and I haven't looked back. Shitennou/Senshi were some of my first pairings and I remember devouring practically all the fic at General's Love, man, who doesn't miss that place. Minako and Kunzite are my favourites, but I love all the pairings very much.

I've recently grabbed myself a new livejournal (under the same name) and while I haven't added anything yet, I hope that will change soon. Fic writing is like a drug to me in that sense. I just need to get started on that.

On a different note, the ficathon? Am I too late?
Re: hello, all! [message #15777 is a reply to message #15775] Wed, 15 July 2009 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GoWestYoungSon is currently offline  GoWestYoungSon
Welcome to the thread. *is new as well* *waves back*

From what I can see, it's just open today. So I think your in the clear.

"Our princess is such a crybaby." - Sailor Uranus
Re: hello, all! [message #15781 is a reply to message #15775] Wed, 15 July 2009 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zellie is currently offline  Zellie

Ficathon 2006

Hi, Welcome!

Make yourself at home.

It's not too late to sign up, but I'd recomend E-mailing Wyse instead of just posting in the thread, because she's only on here and there. She's a very busy girl. ^^
Re: hello, all! [message #15795 is a reply to message #15775] Wed, 15 July 2009 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
VVO1 is currently offline  VVO1

Yes, she is very busy getting bitten by spiders and ants and other scary Australian fauna. But I don't think it's too late, and I for one am totally looking forward to all the new authors putting out their fics!

General's Love...man, I miss all the pink, and reading all of Ninx's fics chronologically. The Beast, anyone??
Re: hello, all! [message #15815 is a reply to message #15777] Thu, 16 July 2009 17:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aguabella is currently offline  aguabella
Oh, cool. Thanks for the help!
Re: hello, all! [message #16508 is a reply to message #15775] Wed, 09 December 2009 07:25 Go to previous message
K. Wyse is currently offline  K. Wyse

Ficathon 2006 Organizer

Hi! Welcome (uh... sorry this is so late). I checked out your LJ, very nifty!

Love,
Wyse

"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love." - Albert Einstein
Previous Topic: Hello!
Next Topic: Hej Hej!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 20 17:22:10 EDT 2018