Shitennou
Where the senshi and shitennou find love

Home » General » Introductions » Early in the morning greeting
Early in the morning greeting [message #15773] Wed, 15 July 2009 03:18 Go to next message
GoWestYoungSon is currently offline  GoWestYoungSon
Well it's very early here, but I finally got to signing up here since this forum looks like a nice home.

So it's very nice to meet you all and I hope to get to know everyone better on the forum and get to post about the greatness which is the Shitennou as well as the Senshi and co.

"Our princess is such a crybaby." - Sailor Uranus
Re: Early in the morning greeting [message #15794 is a reply to message #15773] Wed, 15 July 2009 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
VVO1 is currently offline  VVO1

HI! And Welcome!

I made it big because your text is small Wink Post your heart out, we will not mind.
Re: Early in the morning greeting [message #15797 is a reply to message #15773] Wed, 15 July 2009 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks VV. ^^

I've been trying to do so. I'm so tempted to comment on a lot of threads that have been dead for a long time. Is that ok or is that seen as necroing a thread?

Re: Early in the morning greeting [message #15799 is a reply to message #15773] Wed, 15 July 2009 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
VVO1 is currently offline  VVO1

Oh God, hells no! It might start fresh discussion, go for it.

Hey do you write anything? and if you do, would you mind linking it? I'm always up for reading something new.
Re: Early in the morning greeting [message #15801 is a reply to message #15773] Wed, 15 July 2009 23:50 Go to previous message
Oh no we can't have that. *plans to breath life into many of the threads*

At the moment I just got back into the fandom so I'm reworking a lot of my ideas on all the characters and hoping to talk with people to get kinks out of my stories.

When I have something up I will post it for sure. ^^

Previous Topic: Hello! New Account!
Next Topic: Hello!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 20 17:16:52 EDT 2018