Shitennou
Where the senshi and shitennou find love

Home » General » Introductions » Yet Another Lady Saying Hello!
Yet Another Lady Saying Hello! [message #14242] Sat, 12 January 2008 13:16 Go to next message
EmilyKunzite is currently offline  EmilyKunzite
EK: Hello there. I just stumbled upon you guys and am happy to enter the forum.
Just a few questions:
Arrow How do you get the profile piccys to go up?
Arrow Is a fanfic based on the Senshi/Shitennou pairings' daughters an acceptable fanfic?
Arrow If not, is being here okay for us?

BZ: Like you're doubtful of this? We're living proof!

GN: Here we go again.

JJ: Guys, come on. We're just trying to get our story out there. Let Emily do the talking.

GN: Whatever. Let's play Uno.

EK: (sigh)

Always talk about someone as if they're standing behind you.

Re: Yet Another Lady Saying Hello! [message #14244 is a reply to message #14242] Mon, 14 January 2008 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charliechaplin2 is currently offline  charliechaplin2

Ficathon 2006

Well it's certainly an interesting premise, i suppose as long as there's some form of actual senshi and shitennou interaction, it counts lol. afterall, this is a board which deals with ANYTHING senshi/shitennou.

The more people there are in the shitennou/senshi fandom the merrier i say! (i suppose if you're really in doubt, it may be best to just message AuroraEosRose, the site creator and ask Wink )

As for your avatar, you put that up in your personal information area and then Rora will approve it before it can be seen by others.

Just a small question though, your Mamoru and Beryl have a kid?! O_o

He felt like a man who, chasing rainbows, has had one of them suddenly turn and bite him in the leg.
-P. G. Wodehouse
Re: Yet Another Lady Saying Hello! [message #14245 is a reply to message #14244] Tue, 15 January 2008 09:21 Go to previous message
EmilyKunzite is currently offline  EmilyKunzite
About Beryl and Mamoru having a kid, YES! But I can explain. In my fanfic space/time continuum, my fanfic takes place 15 years after the first season. Plenty of time to grow that kid to age 14 and have a diagnosis of Autism.
(Beryl competely brainwashed Mamoru. She made him all his. Captain Obvious can tell you what they did all night.)

Always talk about someone as if they're standing behind you.

Previous Topic: Hello!
Next Topic: back again
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 20 17:18:25 EDT 2018