Shitennou
Where the senshi and shitennou find love

Home » Fanfiction » Fanfic Chat » Tsuki no Namida
Tsuki no Namida [message #18362] Sun, 07 February 2016 02:10
postogirl is currently offline  postogirl

Here's the link!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1097831/1/Tsuki-no-Namida

This...this. I was actually craving for something very dark and angst-y a while ago but somehow stumbled upon this. Um this was also years ago by the way. Oops. Anyway, this has one of my absolute FAVORITE characterizations of Serenity pretty much ever. There's a very natural growth from how she goes from a sheltered child to a magic-wielding leader of her people. The relationships and bonds she forms with the other characters - ah! just beautiful. Her and Raye have such an incredible story together in particular. The first chapter is gorgeous and sets the story up really well, but bear in mind that the intro had been re-written. After that, the next few chapters are short and a bit amateur-ly written (which they were) but I really implore you all to get through them and continue because it's a glorious adventure and I'm just dying to see what happens in the end. Another fantastic unfinished fic. I recently messaged the author (and I know she read my message) so I can only hope that it gets finished one day!! Hope you all enjoy,

~Elena

OWNED BY REXIC
Previous Topic: Looking for this non-traditional fic
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Dec 13 09:44:21 EST 2017