Shitennou
Where the senshi and shitennou find love

Home » General » Fandom » Sailor Moon Crystal act 12
Sailor Moon Crystal act 12 [message #18321] Sat, 20 December 2014 13:22 Go to next message
blu notte is currently offline  blu notte
Any thoughts about Sailor Moon Cristal, act 12?
I am glad the Shitennou regained their memories before to die, but I would have preferred some flash-back about their love stories with the Senshi.
I think that it was a bit rushed... giving us just a small small small small taste of their love stories. Crying or Very sad
And now they are already gone, just spirits. I wonder if in the future, these spirits will talk just to Mamoru or to the Senshi too.
Re: Sailor Moon Crystal act 12 [message #18327 is a reply to message #18321] Fri, 26 December 2014 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K. Wyse is currently offline  K. Wyse

Ficathon 2006 Organizer

I was expecting them to die within the next episode or two, but the way they died felt ... too sudden. It was almost farcical like not great fan-fiction - they regain some memories and WHAM gone. They should've at least showed hope on the senshi faces, some doubt by the shitennou on the veracity of their memories, awareness by Metallia of their growing goodness, some re-brainwashing as the shitennou explore what is truth, and when the brainwashing isn't working with the shitennou planning to aid Endymion's de-brainwashing, then WHAM. Much more character impact.

Eh. That's just my personal opinion.

"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love." - Albert Einstein
Re: Sailor Moon Crystal act 12 [message #18336 is a reply to message #18321] Sat, 07 February 2015 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And now, the Dark KIngdom Arc is definitively over.
I'll confess. I am bit disappointed, Crying or Very sad the Shitennou have been killed, the Senshi cried for few seconds over their death, and there's NO other reference to the them beside the short part about their spirits. At the end of the arc, after the reunion Senshi/Sailor Moon/Tuxedo Kamen, I would have liked a brief thought about the Shitennou, for example the girls remembering their past lovers and promising themselves to keep on living and protecting their Princess while having the Shitennou in their hearts forever.

I am going to watch the Black Moon Arc because I am a big fan of Mamoru/Usagi (beside Senshi/Shitennou) and this arc have a lot of Mamo/Usa; I'm eager for act 18, when the Shitennou are supposed to appear again as spirits.

[Updated on: Sat, 07 February 2015 06:15]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Sailor Moon Crystal act 12 [message #18343 is a reply to message #18321] Fri, 18 September 2015 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K. Wyse is currently offline  K. Wyse

Ficathon 2006 Organizer

Anyone spot the Shitennou cameo in the Black Moon arc?

"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love." - Albert Einstein
Re: Sailor Moon Crystal act 12 [message #18352 is a reply to message #18343] Tue, 01 December 2015 05:38 Go to previous message
Of course. I sincerely hoped to see the Shitennou at the end of the Black Moon Arc, living in the future Crystal Tokyo with the Senshi. But it didn't happen. Crying or Very sad
We'll see again the Shitennou in Dream, just as ghosts.
I want them back to life at the end of Crystal!!!! Exclamation
Previous Topic: Beautiful A/Z fanart
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Dec 13 09:37:44 EST 2017